DuoPly EPDM rubber roofing system is perfect for virtually any residential, commercial or industrial flat roofing project. R&D are trained installers of this application after expanding our services into the commercial sector. Duoply EPDM rubber roofing membrane is a polyester reinforced elastomeric flat roofing membrane which is chemically and thermally stable and can withhold any weather conditions.
Further Duoply EPDM offers the following benefits:
- Duoply EPDM Rubber is comprised of a EPDM laminated to a polyester reinforcement layer.
- Highly superior tear resistance that amounts to 180% greater than comparable non-fleece reinforced roofing membranes.
- Allows 40% greater puncture resistance than other non-fleece roofing membranes.
- We are able to repair the old flat roof without removal.
- Fast and reliable installation of the roofing system means that it will save you on labour costs.
- External fleece reinforcement creates a thick 2.54mm sheet ensuring maximum protection.
R&D Roofing have recently expanded the business into the commercial sector which means that we are able to manage larger scale projects whilst maintaining the same outstanding level of service. With more staff, more training and more vans we are confident that Duoply EPDM rubber roofing will become the forefront of our flat roofing services in the near future.
Don’t forget, that Duoply EPDM comes with a 20 year guarantee and a life span of over 50 years. Further, Duoply EPDM rubber roofing has been awarded the British Board of Agrèment certificate. These certificates are widely recognised by architects, specifiers and other industry authorities as proof that the materials that we install have been rigorously and impartially tested and will allow compliance with Building Control and will last for a defined period.
R&D Roofing are more than happy to listen to any questions about this product, and advice on which flat roofing solution is best for you. Please call or email us now to find out more about Duoply EPDM rubber roofing or to book in your free consultation.